Friday 24 January 2014

Reflective blog (No.2)

Since my last reflective blog I have completed the following tasks:

- Audience task 1: Interviews with audience members edited in camtasia
- Audience task 2: 3 teen movies
- Representation task (stereotypes)
- Order of titles (TIME TOAST)
- Holiday task: Analysis of teen film
- Donnie Darko: Location and mis en scene
- Shot by shot remake task
- Video with added sound

The tasks I am yet to complete are as follows:

- Write up of the bling ring

What I set out to accomplish:

By Sun 26th January 2014 I will have completed all the blogs that are incomplete.
I will make every effort to improve my punctuality and attend all lessons.
I will start planning for my group's  film.
I put 100% into my film and perform to the best of my ability.


No comments:

Post a Comment