Thursday 19 December 2013

Reflecive post


I feel as if I am doing ok on the coursework, I have fallen behind on a few task due to my absence and laziness to lessons and therefore I have to catch up this means that I have three task that are incomplete and I will have to complete for the half term holidays, these three tasks are:
  • Representation task: identification of stereotypes in teen films
  • Audience task 2: analysis of 3 teen movies with different audiences
  • Storyline and plot blog - how are binary oppositions established in teen film openings
  • Freaky Friday
Other things I must have to complete are the holiday task as I do not want to fall behind anymore, in future I will try to attend all my lessons and do as much as I can in the lessons so I do not fall behind on the tasks.

No comments:

Post a Comment